1. Select the profile tab (bottom right tab).
2. Choose the child with whom you want to edit/delete your parenting schedule. You can apply these changes to all children in a later step.
3. Select the “Parenting Schedule” icon.
4. Tap the “pencil” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Select the schedule you want to edit.
6. Click “Delete” if you want to delete the schedule entirely. Click “Edit” if you want to edit this schedule.
7. Clicking “edit” will take you back to the schedule template screen. To change the co-parent to whom this schedule applies you will need to change the co-parent field.
If you are using a 2-2-3, 2-2-5-5, or 3-4-4-4 type schedule, select the co-parent to whom the first set of days apply to that schedule based on the “from” and “to” dates you selected and this schedule will appear in your calendar accordingly. (i.e. Select "Me" if the first 2 days of a 2-2-3 schedule are your possession days.). You will also have the ability to select a variation of the above-mentioned parenting schedules.
If you are using a 1st, 3rd, and 5thor 2nd, 4th, and 5thtype schedule, select the co-parent to whom those weekends apply and the schedule will appear in your calendar accordingly.
8. Next, fill in the following fields:
- “To” and “From” dates and pick up / drop off times.
- If you are using a 2-2-3, 2-2-5-5, or 3-4-4-4 type schedule, you will have the ability to select a variation of that schedule should that apply to your situation.
- If your edited parenting schedule applies to all of your children, select “Apply to all children.”
- If you would like to share this edited parenting schedule with a co-parent, select “Share with co-parent.”
- Once you have entered all the information for your edited parenting schedule, click “Add.”
The other co-parent must agree to accept your parenting schedule in order for it to be applied and viewed in his/her AppClose parenting schedule. Once your co-parent accepts your schedule, the schedule will be added to his/her AppClose parenting schedule.
Once your parenting calendar has been shared with the other co-parent, the co-parent’s calendar will display a “Merge” message. The co-parent will then need to choose the parenting schedule(s) he/she agrees to accept from the calendars available. If the other co-parent has already set up a parenting schedule then his/her parenting schedule will be deleted and substituted with any accepted calendars.
How do I accept a parenting schedule?
1. Select the child(ren) to whom this parenting schedule applies and then click “Merge.”
2. Click “Accept” if you agree.
If you choose to accept your co-parent’s parenting schedule this will override any parenting schedule you currently have in place for that specific time period. Your periods of possession will be indicated with green circles. Your co-parent’s periods of possession will be indicated with orange circles.