1. Select the profile tab (bottom right tab).
2. Choose the child with whom you want to edit/delete your parenting schedule. You can apply these changes to all children in a later step.
3. Select the “Parenting Schedule” icon.
Tap the “pencil” icon in the right hand corner
Choose the template to which you want to make changes.
Click “Edit” if you want to revise this template.
Click “Delete” to delete the template entirely.
To edit your parenting schedule you must first select whether you are the custodial or non-custodial parent.
1. Click the info circle for custodial and non-custodial definitions solely used for the purposes of this app.
2. Turn the button on if you are the custodial parent. Turn the button off if you are the non-custodial parent.
Click “Save” once you have entered all desired changes to your parenting schedule.
*If you are the "Custodial" parent and share your parenting schedule with the other co-parent, he/she will receive your parenting schedule in reverse as the non-custodial parent.
*If you are the "Non-custodial" parent and share your parenting schedule with the other co-parent, he/she will receive your parenting schedule in reverse as the custodial parent.
The other co-parent must agree to accept your parenting schedule in order for it to be applied and viewed in his/her AppClose parenting schedule.
Once your co-parent accepts your schedule, the schedule will be added to his/her AppClose parenting schedule as stated above.