1. Select the profile tab (bottom right tab).
2. Choose the child with whom you want set up your parenting schedule. You can apply this schedule to all children in a later step.
3. Select the “Parenting Schedule” icon.
4. Press the orange (+) sign in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Choose “Custom Schedule.”
6. Press “Select” to use the “Custom Schedule” template.
7. Click “Skip” if you want to manually add a custom period of possession.
Or, drag your finger to choose multiple days to add to your custom parenting schedule. Use the “up” and “down” arrows on each side of the screen to move to a different month.
8. Click “Select” in the right-hand corner when finished.
9. To set up your custom parenting schedule, choose the person to whom this custom parenting schedule applies and fill in all necessary fields.
You have the option to “Repeat” the custom parenting schedule entered, if applicable.
If “Override this time period” is enabled, this custom period of possession now has the highest priority and replaces both Summer Break and Holiday periods of possession that may occur during this custom time period.
If your custom parenting schedule applies to all of your children, select “Apply to all children.”
If you would like to share this custom parenting schedule with a co-parent, select “Share with co-parent.”
10. Once you have entered all the information for your custom parenting schedule, click “Add.”
The other co-parent must agree to accept your custom parenting schedule in order for it to be applied and viewed in his/her AppClose parenting schedule. Once your co-parent accepts your custom parenting schedule, the schedule will be added to his/her AppClose parenting schedule.
Your periods of possession will be indicated with green circles. Your co-parent’s periods of possession will be indicated with orange circles.