1. Select the profile tab (bottom right tab).
2. Choose the child with whom you want set up your parenting schedule. You can apply this schedule to all children in a later step.
3. Select the “Parenting Schedule” icon.
4. Press the orange (+) sign in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Choose “Holidays.”
6. Click “Select” to use the “Holidays” template.
7. Click “Ok” if you want to continue setting up a holiday schedule.
8. Choose the co-parent to whom this holiday schedule will apply.
You can create a holiday parenting schedule by clicking “Select Holiday” and choosing from the list of common holidays available and/or by customizing a holiday.
9. Choose a holiday from the list and click “Select.”
10. Fill in the following remaining fields:
From: Choose the date this holiday period of possession begins.
To: Choose the date this holiday period of possession ends.
Rule: You may select a rule, but this holiday period of possession will only be applied to years selected in the “From” and “To” field.
Begins: Choose the number of days your possession period begins before the holiday chosen ORyou may leave this setting on the default setting “At time of holiday.”
Ends: Choose the number of days your possession period ends after the holiday chosen ORyou may leave this setting on the default setting “At time of holiday.”
Pick Up: Select the pick up time.
Drop Off: Select the drop off time.
If this holiday schedule applies to all of your children, select “All children.”
If you would like to share this holiday schedule with a co-parent, select “Share with co-parent.”
Once you are finished entering this holiday period of possession, press the “Add” button.
The other co-parent must agree to accept your holiday parenting schedule in order for it to be applied and viewed in his/her AppClose parenting schedule. Once your co-parent accepts your holiday parenting schedule, the schedule will be added to his/her AppClose parenting schedule.
How do I accept a holiday parenting schedule?
1. Select the child(ren) to whom this parenting schedule applies and then click “Merge.”
2. Click “Accept” if you agree.
If you choose to accept your co-parent’s holiday schedule this will override any parenting schedule you currently have in place for that specific time period. Your periods of possession will be indicated with green circles.
When you accept a holiday schedule created by your co-parent, you will be able to see this holiday schedule in your AppClose calendar. Your periods of possession will be indicated with green circles. Your co-parent’s periods of possession will be indicated with orange circles.