You still have access to all the benefits of AppClose, along with the ability to communicate and send information to the other co-parent through the app. Or, simply use the app to share useful information with family members, caregivers, or other professionals.
To add a Co-parent, click on your profile (bottom right) tab.
Tap the orange plus “+” sign and select “Co-parent”.
Enter the name for the Co-parent.
If your co-parent hasn’t connected with you yet, or if he/she chooses not to use the app, this co-parent will show that he/she is “not connected.”
To send a request to a non-connected co-parent:
- Select the fourth tab on the bottom "$"
- Select the orange plus sign in the center of the screen or in the top right-hand corner.
- In the title line, enter the title of this request (e.g. Dylan’s Doctor Visit).
- Select the non-connected recipient (e.g. Julia).
- Select a child or children (e.g. Dylan).
- Select and choose a "Request type.” The app offers several different types of request options (e.g. Reimbursement, Pick Up, Drop Off, Trade).
- If you selected a reimbursement request, enter the total cost for this expense.The default is set to a 50% split, but it can be altered (e.g. $100).
- Select a date for this request.
- Add any notes in the memo section (optional).
- Attach a document or photo of the receipt or invoice (optional).
- Once you’ve entered all of the necessary information, press“Send”and you will be given options for sending this request to your co-parent.
14. Your request will show as “pending” until your co-parent accepts or declinesyour request.