To utilize the functions in your requests tracker:
1. Select the calendar icon.
2. Select the icon (top left corner) and choose “All Calendars” to view all requests (sent and received) recorded in your calendars. You can also choose to view requests recorded in individual calendars.
3. Select the statistics icon to view your requests tracker.
1. Confirm your statistics screen is set to “REQUESTS” to view all recorded requests (sent or received) within the specified data range.
2. View the graph to see an overall picture of your requests by category (pending, approved, declined, and cancelled) within the specified data range.
3. View your requests by category (pending, approved, declined, and cancelled) within the specified data range.
4. Choose “All” if you would like to view all requests on this screen within the specified data range. You can also choose to view any requests “Sent” or “Received”.
5. This is your specified data range for your requests tracker. To change this data range, click here and select a new data range.
6. Click the orange + icon to create and send a new request (e.g. Pick Up, Drop Off or Other).
7. To export requests in the designated data range, select the export icon.
8, Select the icon to view the status of all requests in the specified data range.