- Tap the chat icon (bottom center).
- Select the chat conversation you want to search and/or export (e.g. chat with Andrew).
Click the "down arrow" icon next to the circle member's name.
- Select the data range for the chat you want to export.
- Click the orange arrow to proceed.
When the chat conversation appears, you can use the search tool to search for a key word.
1. Enter a key word or phrase to search for that information within a chat message.
2. Click “Export” to export all chat messages within the specified data range.
To save, share, print, or copy this record, select the export icon again.
Choose the way you want to save, share, print, or copy this record.