*Connected or non-connected co-parents and third parties can pay reimbursement requests through the app or through other means. If a co-parent or third party makes a payment to you through other means outside of the app (i.e. check, bank transfer, etc.) and you want to mark the reimbursement request as paid, you will only be able to mark a reimbursement request as paid if your request has been approved by the recipient. Both connected and non-connected co-parents and third parties have the ability to approve or decline a reimbursement request.
- Select the calendar icon.
- Select the icon. From your list of calendars, choose “All Calendars” or the calendar where you recorded the reimbursement request you want to mark as paid (e.g. “Expenses & Requests”).
- Select the statistics icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm this screen is set to “REIMBURSEMENTS”.
- Confirm the data range for the reimbursement request(s) you want to mark as paid.
- To view reimbursement requests sent by you, select “All” or “Sent”.
- The status of your reimbursement requests (within the specified data range) are organized in the following categories for your review: Pending, Approved, Declined, Paid, and Cancelled. Click on “Approved” to view all approved reimbursement requests.
Select the approved reimbursement request that you want to mark as paid.
A green tick indicates that your request was approved.
Click on “Mark as paid” if you want to mark this reimbursement request as paid.
Click “Yes” if you are sure you want to mark the reimbursement request as paid.
A green wallet will show that your request was marked as paid.